Thursday, June 14

Self-Destruction...or was it?

Yesterday I was lurking on some of the message boards on top-law-schools.com (tls) and some people were rehashing select questions. It was really unhealthy of me to be hanging out there, but I did. Well, I stumbled on a question they were discussing that it turns out I got wrong. And it was in the games section, which is usually my best. It was a stupid mistake that I shouldn't have made.
Part of me is so mad about it because now I'm freaking out about everything else that I thought I did right at the time.
But part of me is relieved. Even though you know it's completely implausible, you always secretly hope for a 180. Now that I know I can't really get one, I've been able to let go a little. But I can promise you that I haven't been looking at their LSAT question threads any more.

No comments: