Saturday, July 14

The First Of (Hopefully) Many Fee Waivers

I found out that William and Mary gave out fee waivers to pretty much anyone with an LSAT over 165. Hey, that's me! Why didn't I get one? Who knows, but I emailed them about it and they said to email the dean with proof of my LSAT score and they would send me one. Which is neat.

However, I have to do a paper application. Which kinda sucks, because I was looking forward to only having to send my LORs and all that to only one place. So, I'll probably apply, but it won't be the first place I worry about.

I hope I get more waivers, cause at 70 bucks a pop, it's kinda hard to apply to too many. But I need to, as a splitter. I'm concerned I won't get many, since I took the December LSAT last year, which they count for last cycle. So I'm afraid they'll think I'm not applying this fall. Though I did take the June one, which is for this cycle...

No comments: