Friday, July 6

Schools...and stuff.

Ok, I'm going to try to list all the schools I'm even vaguely looking at. I'm sure I wont' think of them all, and will have to go home, glance at my enormo notebook, and update this post, but here goes. (Alphabetically, not desirability)
Boston College
Boston University
University of California - Los Angeles
University of Chigaco
Columbia University (auto reject, here I come!)
University of Connecticut (but not really, I'm pretty sure. Big safety)
Cornell University
Duke (mainly for Rick)
Fordham University
Georgetown University
University of Illinois
University of Iowa
University of Maryland
University of Michigan (on the fence on this one)
University of Minnesota
University of North Carolina(but again, I don't think so)
New York University
Northwestern University (it's in Chicago, not Kirkland)
Notre Dame University
University of Oregon
University of Pennsylvania (private. tricky, no?)
Seattle University (local safety, if they don't yield protect me)
University of Texas
Vanderbilt University
University of Virginia (maybe?)
Wake Forest University (although that's really more a product of I haven't taken them out of my notebook yet.)
University of Washington (instate)
Washington University in St. Louis
College of William and Mary
University of Wisconsin


Also, I'm still looking at admissions consultants. Part of me is hesitant because I think "I didn't have any amazing extracurriculars, and my gpa didn't exactly have an upward trend after I started working, and I have nothing to say in a personal statement. Those consultants are going to laugh and laugh at me." But then I shape up and think "better them than the adcoms." So now I have to pick one. Bugger.

No comments: