Monday, March 31

Another day, more news

So, my peeps. Here is where we stand.

1. Still considering G-town. Waiting for financial aid info.
2. Still considering WUSTL. Have email scholly offer, waiting for letter.
3. Waitlisted at UMich - Staying on it.
4. Waitlisted at Columbia - Staying on it.
5. Withdrew from my Notre Dame waitlist. (would only go with money.)
6. Withdrew from my William and Mary waitlist. (ditto)
7. Withdrew from the Pennsylvania waitlist. (would rather go to Mich, so why stay on both?)
8. Withdrew from consideration at Minnesota - Was deferred. If I was deferred, they probably weren't going to throw any coins my way, so no dice.
9. Rejected at Berkeley
10. Rejected at UW

Well, that's all for now! It's a lot to handle I know!
(and if I ever forget anything, you can check me out here:
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lillybeth1616 )

1 comment:

kiwi2002 said...

Hi, leaving you a comment, but i'm not even sure you're checking this!