Friday, October 15

Friday Friday Friday

Whew, what a week! It seemed to drag on but somehow not have enough time for everything.

Working on my PMF application has been taking more of my time than I thought it would. I'd never applied for anything from the federal government so I wasn't really prepared for the awesomeness that is USAJobs. (NOTE: sarcasm) It's such a tedious site to use. I'm still working on the app, though it's due tonight at midnight so I guess for not much longer.

I knit next to not at all this week, but last night I was so just....blah. I had to make something that would be quick and satisfying (giggle). I ended up making this using this in Campbell. I love this yarn something fierce. There's just something about it that I find extraordinarily comforting. I only cast on 80 stitches because this yarn is on the aran side of worsted and it came out pretty perfect. Bonus: It used less than a skein! So I got this super dope hat substitute that I've been craving forever for less than $2.79 and less than 2 hours commitment. That was EXACTLY what I needed last night.

Also, wish me luck this weekend. I need to write an outline for my paper and I'm still collecting sources. I hate outlining without having done my research, so I have to at least skim it all. And there's a lot of it.

No comments: